The meeting took place on 07.05. – 11.05.2019, 4 pupils (Dominika Urbánová, Sofia Ábelovská, Lionel Bodžár, Richard Kajtor) and 2 teachers (Mrs. Larisa Holková, Mrs. Alena Krtíková) participated in the event.
Programme of the meeting:
– presentation of project results and scheduled workshops
– Teachers‘ working session:
- current project management issues
- planned activities in the 2nd year of the project
- preparation of the 4th meeting in Levice, SK, and 5th meeting in Boskovice, CZ
- implementation of project results via DVD among partner schools.
– Activities for students: Let’s Go Green! (how the school / city is friendly to nature, development of environmental literacy, motivation to a positive attitude to living environment, promoting ecological feelings and habits, green areas
– theme of activities for teachers: Development of students
- Environmentally friendly school – competition for the best concept
- How green are we?
- Let’s Improve Our Environment (planting a Tree of Friendship and flowers in the school area)
- Improve your environment (University – Varázstorony)
- Do „something from nothing“ (plastics, cork)
- Visit to the movie „Kincsem“ in the cinema
Excursions and cultural and social events:
- Dobó square, guided tour of Eger Castle
- Visit to the Marzipan Museum
- train ride to Szépasszony völgye – wine cellar tour
- the host country traditions: practicing the Hungarian folk song and dance „csardás“.
The 3rd transnational meeting of partners fulfilled all planned tasks, joined even more project teams participants, created new contacts and friendships.